Satılık Arabalar (6073)
aramaya geri dön
1932 Ford Roadster
Stock #: AMS12762
1932 Ford Roadster/Convertible, I've owned it for 9 years.but it's actually the best quality built fiberglass body I've ever seen, It's won many trophies and has been in 2 TV commercials. One for CitiBank, which ran about 6 months ago and 1 for Hyundai, which is set for release in a month or so. Was built about 11 years ago. Mileage is at 17,400.
As the photos show, you have the options of running it with or without the hood and the convertible top, depending on the look you want. Very few roadsters have the convertible top, which offers protection from the sun or for the unexpected rain. It can be removed completely or just placed in the down position.
Other highlights are:
* torch red paint with mild, old time style pin stripping,
* immaculate white tuck and roll interior for that true 1950's look
* handy storage pockets in each door
* removable LaBaron Bonny soft top with chrome and oak bows and a real glass rear window (not plastic)..
* dash has billet trim with black face VDO gauges,
* tilt steering column with billet handles and etched Ford V-8 emblem horn button,
* red leather covered fancy edged steering wheel
* hi-beam and turn signal indicator lights in the dash
* AM-FM Pioneer CD player
* electric trunk release with manual option
* original type (Easy-outside fill) 32 gas tank.
* all Chevy running gear, engine is a fairly stock Chevy 350 cu. in. with mild, nice sounding cam, Edelbrock manifold and carb.
* coated block hugger exhaust manifolds and old time style working side cut-outs with "Mooneyes" caps.
* 350 automatic transmission, with a Lokar shifter and a 8- ball shift knob with lock button to assure shift protection.
* 10" Camaro rear end with good, all around 355 gears and aluminum coil overs.
Please visit our website for more than 13,000 classic cars for sale.
Please add your comment on this advertisement here
Bu ilanı yazdır
Bu satıcının diğer ürünlerini gör
More ads of this seller